Google Ad Manager format with macros
Please consult with your Sales Engineer or Partner Manager before using
- SIgn in to your Google Ad manager Account.
- Navigate to the Delivery section and select Creatives and click on the New Creative button.
- In the New Creative window, select Third-party as the creative type.
- Enter a name for the new creative.
- In the Target ad unit size field, select the size you want to target. We recommend 300×250.
- Paste the Outbrain script code into the Code snippet field. Ensure the code is properly formatted and adheres to Google Ad Manager’s creative guidelines.
- Insert Macros (Optional): If Ad Manager recognizes your creative is coming from a known rich content vendor, click “Insert macros” to automatically insert the appropriate macros into your code snippet. If not recognized, manually insert the required macros using the provided buttons.
- Uncheck the Serve into a SafeFrame option.
- Save Creative: Once you’ve entered the script code and inserted macros (if applicable), click Save to create the third-party script creative.
- Test and Deploy Creative: Preview the creative to ensure it functions as expected. Once satisfied, you can associate the creative with ad units and start delivering it in your campaign
GAM SafeFrame (If step 8 above is not possible for any reason)
GAM expandable Friendly iFrame
The fixed height/width on the container element must be removed. It will not load widgets if it’s served under SafeFrame.